12.18.2007

Wyld Sydes Vol. 3




1. The Kinetics - Feeling From My Heart
2. The Jesters - Don't Try To Crawl Back
3. Gentleman Jim & The Horsemen
4. The Four Generations - I'm Not Comming Back
5. The Flares - I Found Out
6. The Invaders - Why I'm Not The One
7. The Apostles - While I'm Away
8. The Menaces - Till I Met You
9. The Niteriders - Whatever's Right
10. The Outerlimits - Begin Your Crying
11. Colony - Things On My Mind
12. The Missing Links - They Say You Lie
13. Donnie - Your No Good
14. The Grand Prees - No Time To Lose
15. The Daytrippers - You Cheated
16. Aggregation - Candle Stick Stomp
17. The Esquires - She's My Woman
18. The Serfmen - A Man Can't Live Without Love
19. The Young Executives - Come On In Baby
20. Shandells Inc. - Say What I Mean
21. The Velours - She's My Girl
22. The Teddy Boys - It's You
23. The Leather Payges - The News Is Out
24. Gaunga Dins - Rebbecca Rodife
25. Jerry Raye - I Cry

Wyld Sydes Volume 3

No comments: