3.12.2010

D RnR

If you downloaded the first five you can that the songs found on D RnR volumes 6, 7, and half of 8 were all on those previous volumes. From the little I know of the series it seems that those first five volumes where from CD issues of the series. Kind of the same way Back From The Grave was compiled onto Cds. These volumes (6-10) are strictly from the the Vinyl releases, which all had about 20 tracks.

1. Glen Cooper- Sugar Mama
2. Johnny Watson - Come To The Party
3. The Sly Fox - Tired Of Beggin'
4. Paul Cairns - I'm A Mean Mean Daddy
5. Johnnie Kaye - Oh Pattie
6. Little Jacky Wayne - White Felt Hat
7. Lucky Wray - Got Another Baby
8. Webster Dunn Jr. - Black & White Shoes
9. Johnny Lion - Haunted Heart
10. Kanui & Lulu - Tomi Tomi
11. Al Sims - Party
12. Hank England - My Little Kangaroo
13. Lightning Hopkins- Had A Gal Called Sal
14. Daniel James - Rock Moon Rock
15 Clyde Arnold - I've Got A Baby
16. Kenny & Moe - So Long, I'm Gone
17. Rufus Shoffner - Orbit Twist
18. Ric Cartey - My Babe
19. Jerry Ballard - Pinch Me
20. Henry Cording - Hiccough Rock
Desperate Rock 'N' Roll Vol. 6

1. Ricky Jones - Hate To Say Goodbye
2. Wayne Walker - All I Can Do Is Cry
3. Tommy Harbin - Lovers Lane Blues
4. Dave Bartholomew - Can't Take It No More
5. Slim Watts - Tu-Da-Lou
6. The Racketts - Ooh My Soul
7. Bobby Fry - Highway Robbery
8. Teddy Reynolds - Puppy Dogs
9. Kirby St. Romain - Oh Baby Doll
10. Trice Garner - Lovers Hill
11. Eddie Daniels - Playin'Hide'n'Seek
12. Chuck Gray - Footloose & Free
13. Willy Whack And The Thumpers - Stop That Bop!
14. Roy Wayne - Honey Won't You Listen
15. Jerry McCain - Nextdoor Neighbour
16. Johnny - Friendship Dam
17. Cliff Crofford - Ain't Nothin' Happenin'
18. Munro Moe Jackson - Go' Way From My Door
19. The Fretts - Rock'n Baby
20. Dick Robinson - Boppin' Martian

Desperate Rock 'N' Roll Vol. 7


1. Cosmo - I'm A Little Mixed Up
2. Billy Barton - Crazy Lover
3. Steve Alaimo - She's My Baby
4. Steve Mitchell - I Don't Need You
5. Junior Wells - Loveydovey Lovely One
6. Prince Arky - Ten Horned Devil
7. Marlon Grisham - Ain't That A Dilly
8. Earl Chatham - Take Two Steps Back
9. Dewaine Olby - Iron Worker Blues
10. Willie B - Bad Mouthin'
11. Victor France - Men At The Crazy House
12. Bob Cass - Corvette Baby
13. Recalls - Reesie
14. Mac McClanahan - That Nonsense Stuff
15. Jesse Knight - Nothin' But Money
16. Jimmie Click - Polecat Hollow
17. Night Beats - Night Beats Are Rockin'
18. Steve Bledsoe - You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)
19. Pitmen - Summertime Blues
20. Beatha & Captans - Revenue Man
21. W.L. Horning - Kiss Me Baby

Desperate Rock 'N' Roll Vol. 8

1. John Ashley - Little Lou
2. Lattie Moore - Why Did You Lie To Me
3. Niki Redman - Cops Rock
4. The Notes - G.I. Blues
5. The Vice - Don't Let Go
6. Gene Stacks - I Know My Baby Loves Me
7. Los Boppers - Treen Solitario
8. Jimmy Franklin - Long Tall Lou
9. Tony Harris - Try This Lil' Ole' Heart
10. Lewis Lindsey - The Push
11. Eddie Riff - My Baby's Gone Away
12. Ray Sawyer - I'm Gonna Leave
13. Wild Child Gipson - Kool
14. Augie Rios - Linda Lou
15. Chuck Tyler - She's All Mine
16. Steve Alaimo - Should I Care
17. Lonesome Lee - Cry Over Me
18. Bobby Page - Hippy-Ti-Yo
19. Ron & Ellie Jaye - Road Runner
20. Shakey Jake - Roll Your Money Maker

Desperate Rock 'N' Roll Vol.9

1. Dennis Smith- This Little Heart
2. Buddy Larrisson - You Drive Me Out Of My Mind
3. Billy Miranda - Run Rose
4. Dub Dickerson - Lovinest Lovin'
5. Rocky Jones - Mule Skinner Blues
6. Gene Morris - Lovin' Honey
7. Cody Brennon - Ruby Baby
8. Chuck Royal - My Baby Is Gone
9. Sandman Howard - Cuttin' Out
10. Vilas Craig - Little Miss Mary
11. Chuck Mills - She's Mine
12. Piano Red & Berth Colbert - I'm Nobody's Fool
13. Jimmy ford - Gotta Girl
14. The Tempo-Tones - My Boy, Sleepy Pete
15. Frank Motley - New Hound Dog
16. Del Swade - Love Letter
17. Les Tasher - Silly Lilly
18. Bobby Hodge - Gonna Take My Guitar
19. Isley Bros. - I Wanna Know
20. Tony March - Stompen Rock

Desperate Rock 'N' Roll Vol. 10

4 comments:

Punkzer0 said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?h3gz0hzynic

Here's number 12

Punkzer0 said...

Here is D RnR 11:

http://www.mediafire.com/?iduzdmy1qzz

The rest will be drip fed.

Do you want to repost?

All the best from ASFM

Anonymous said...

thx for posting these - whoooo-weee are they GOOOD !!!!!

Anonymous said...

wanaa thank you too for doing this