12.19.2007

Wyld Sydes Vol. 2



1. Half-Pint & The Fifths - Loving On Borrowed Time
2. The Chateaus - Count On me
3. Homer - I Never Cared For You
4. The Jagged Edge - You Can't Keep A Good Man Down
5. The Tempests - Looking Out The Window
6. Veil - Something;s Wrong
7. The Baskerville Hounds - Can't Take It
8. The Noblemen - Satisfied
9. Little Boy Sad - The Tidal Waves
10. Tino & The Revolons - I'm Comming Home
11. The Ceeds - Too Many People
12. The Barons - Tomorrow Never Ends
13. The Flys - Reality Composition No.1
14. The Invictas - Do It
15. The Kinetics - Bus Stop
16. The Tribu-Terry's - Leavin' To Stay
17. The What-Nots - Look Down
18. The Young Lions - We Better Get Along
19. The Nomadds - There Is No More
20. The Sultan 5 - With You
21. The Exchequers - Is There Some Girl
22. The Kan-Dells - I've Met Death
23. The Wayward 5 - Can't Get Enough Of Your Lovin
24. The Contells - Doesn't Matter At All
25. The Good Feelings - I'm Captured

Wyld Sydes Volume 2

No comments: